Monday, August 18, 2008

Busy...so busy!

Life has been crazy busy around here for the last week and a half. If you don't know I homeschool my ds (which doesn't mean dear right now!). We decided to give GVA a try this year. Wednesday was our first day of school. Every other day is good. It is the other days that drive me crazy. Math...oy. I need to be medicated. Any way back to the weight loss thing. Last week at weigh in I was 188.5. I lost 1/2 lb last week. I have to weigh in again in the morning. I have my fingers crossed for a bigger loss. I have been eating healthy and exercising every day. I think I can pull out at least a 1 lb loss. We will see. Jon has hit a plateau I think. He has been the same weight give or take a lb for the last month. I hope that the scale is nice to him tomorrow too.

No comments: