Wednesday, January 30, 2008

3 Days of bad eating = 2 weeks of hard work down the drain.

We went to New York over the weekend. For the three days that we were there I ate pretty much whatever I wanted to. The food was fantastic. Jon and I decided that since we were out of town and ate bad for 3 days that we would move this weeks weigh in back by 3 days. That means that we are going to weigh in on Friday this week. I know that I am going to have a gain. It really sucks because I did it to myself. I ate badly. I decided that it was ok since we were on vacation. Looking back I know that I was wrong. I know that if I had learned the right lessons on this weight loss journey then I would have had 1 or 2 meals that weren't that great for me and I would have eaten right the rest of the time. Every meal that we had in New York was bad for us. And not just bad for us but lots of bad. The portions were huge. I had burgers and fries and milkshakes and chocolate candy. I am sure that this will set me back by a couple of weeks. All of that hard work over the last 2 or 3 weeks ruined because of 3 stupid days. UGH. I will not let this break me but I do hope that I learn from it.

No comments: