Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Not sure how that happened?!? -141.25

When I weighed this morning I was very pleasently surprised to find out that I lost 6 lbs this week. For the last month I have only lost 1 - 1.5 lbs a week. I figured that my weight loss was just going to be slow going from now on because I have lost so much. Now I am thinking that maybe it was just all the stress coupled with the fact that we hadn't been eating together because Jon was working out his notice in Athens and staying with his mom. Add to that I was having TOM last week and I guess it all works out. We started staying in our house and really focusing on what we have been eating last Thursday. I am so excited about losing 6 lbs this week. I have lost a total of 77 lbs. That is crazy! I have to lose 1 more pound to be half way to my goal weight. I can't believe that I have made it half way in 24 weeks. Jon lost 3 lbs this week. He is doing amazing. He has lost a total of 64.25 lbs. When I look at him I can't believe how much his body has changed. He has always been sexy but now he is even more so because he is more self confident. I love that man and I am so proud of him. I m pretty proud of myself too. Together we have lost 141.25 lbs. Insane.

No comments: