Friday, September 19, 2008

Going to the Doctor on Monday

So I am a little freaked right now. I have been thinking for a while that I needed to go to the doctor for some breathing issues that I have when I exercise. When I first started losing weight (304.5 lbs) I could barely breath while exercising. I thought that if I lost weight I would be able to breath better. It isn't that I can't breath in every day life but when I try to exercise I feel like I am going to suffocate. I got a new sports bra thinking that maybe my boobs flopping around when I was trying to exercise was causing part of the problem. It helped a little but not enough. I don't breath through my nose because I can't. I have been told in the past that my adenoids are huge and that may play a part in why I can't breath through my nose, I don't know. I guess I need to face the facts. My dad has heart disease, my granddaddy had heart disease and one of my aunts had heart disease. I am worried that I might have a blockage or something in my heart. I have been kicking around the idea of going to the doctor about this for about a year. This week a lady that is my age and has a daughter my Ella's age had a heart attack. She is slightly overweight and smokes but she is only 32! That isn't old enough for crap like this. She had to have a stint put in and she will be fine, but it still scares me. It scared me into making the call and setting up an appointment. I don't know what the doctor will find if anything but I am scared. I am to young to have heart problems. I know that I have been obese most of my life but I am changing that now. I am to young for this. My kids are to young to not have a mom. Pray for me. Pray that every thing checks out ok. I have lost 123.5 lbs and come to far for this to stop me know.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm praying for you.