Monday, September 08, 2008

It's been a couple of weeks. 1 year & 121.5 lbs down!

I am not sure how the last few weeks got away from me without me posting an update. I have been doing pretty well on the weight loss front. On Aug 26th I was down to 184.5 lbs. On Sept 2nd I was down to 183 lbs! Sept 2nd marked 1 year since we started losing weight and getting healthy. I feel like those good habits are second nature to me now. I beat the first year, I can beat the next 35 lbs! Here are two pictures to show my progress.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

In 1 year I have lost 121.5 lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In 1 year Jon has lost 85 lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We ROCK!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amanda you look so great!!!! Miss you.

Anonymous said...

You look great! You've come a long way! Congrats WTG!