Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Those make your butt look little 12-18-08

Holy cow. I won $175 in a 6 week weight loss challenge on Sat. Today I took some of the money and went to buy some new clothes. It is a great problem to have that none of my clothes fit. Today I tried on 5 pairs of pants. I ended up getting a pair of jeans and a pair of khakis. The jeans are a size 10 and the khakis are an 8! I am shocked that I can get them up past my knees and even more shocked that they fit perfect! I put on the jeans when I got home and Mikey said "You look little". I asked him what he meant and he said "Those make your butt look little!" lmao. He is going to make a great husband to some lucky woman one day. Now if he could just teach his dad to say stuff like that.

Size 8's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't stop smiling.

No comments: