Thursday, January 01, 2009

Merry New Year and Happy late Christmas

Our Christmas was really a joy this year. We were back in our house and the kids got way to much stuff. :) Yeah, they are spoiled rotten. Today is the first day of 2009 and all I want to do is sleep. I feel like I am gonna hurl. I ate to much for lunch. I have drank to much coffee and I am nervous as heck about school starting on Jan 10th. Two months ago when I registered for school it seemed so far away and not real. Now that I have barely over a week before school starts, I am worried. I know that I am smart enough to do it, I am just worried about having the time to do it all.

I want a laptop for school. I think it would be very handy to have one. I think I have settled on an Acer Aspire One N270. I have to wait for my student aid check to come in before I can afford to buy one. I had to pay for my classes and books out of pocket because my student aid hasn't come in yet. That makes me poor broke for a while.

I weighed this morning and the scale showed me 167.2 lbs. I am starting 2009 in the 160's! I lost 78.3 lbs in 2008! I have eaten so bad today though. I hope today isn't setting the pace for the rest of the year...

I am worried about stress eating when school starts. I am going to have to figure out how to handle the extra stress without gaining weight in the process. I am also going to have to get on a schedule. It is going to be very hard for me to homeschool Mikey and go to school full time myself. I know that if it can be done, I can do it. Just have to do it.

A very merry unbirthday to you, to you. And to me in 2009 as well! (In case you think I lost my mind with the sentence before last it was a little bit of a song from "Alice in Wonderland". Not to say that I haven't lost my mind...carry on.

No comments: