Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Happy Birthday, Jon!

Today is my man's birthday. He is 32 today. We are in the process of growing old together. When we first got together he was 16. We have been together for half of his life. Crazy.
So much has changed in the last 16 years. Jon has a few more gray hairs in his head now. We have a ton of responsibility that we didn't have back then. I still smile every time I see him, though. I wonder if he thinks life has changed for the better. I do. :)

On the weight loss front not much has changed since the last update. I have 4 or 5 really good on track days and then I fall off of the wagon and eat everything in sight for 4 or 5 days. Tuesday was weigh in day and I was at 182 lbs. It makes me sad that I have fallen back into some of my old habits. I am up 19 lbs from my lowest weight. I am trying to figure it all out. I know it is mental and I am stress eating big time. I have been stressed about my dad and it is going to be a while before his situation improves. I can't continue to stress eat or I will be 304.5 lbs again. I don't want to go back to that. I wasn't even really living at that point. I want to live.

I seem to have a time management problem lately. Of course now that I have found a few minutes to update, the dog is barking needing to be walked. I will try again later, I guess. Be good to yourself and it will all fall into place. :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BABY!!! I LOVE YOU!

No comments: