Sunday, April 19, 2015

Two months later and here I am!

Time keeps on slipping.  Two months since I updated.  I am lower on the scale than I was then.  Down to 227.  27 until 200...so what?  11lbs in 2 months.  Not great but I'll take it.  It's better than up.

Lily is 6 months old today.  I adore the little personality that she has been showing more and more of lately.  She is our happy girl.  I am a very blessed mama.

I am loving the warmer weather and longer days of spring.  We've planted tons of flowers and now our yard makes me smile.

Looking for a minivan and not having any luck.  Thought we had found the one and the owner sold it out from underneath us.  I was angry for about 5 seconds and then thought about how the PERFECT one is out there and God is leading us to it or it to us.  It all works out in the end either way.  No need to be upset.

I'm excited about taking up on old hobby once again.  I've always loved sewing but haven't had time or motivation in a long time.  I picked up some fabric yesterday and am going now to work on a few projects.  Thinking of trying to set up an at home shop like on etsy and go to craft fairs to push my wares.  Need something to make a little bit of money.  Need to be a grown-up for once and get control of my budget.  :}

No comments: