Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The day is here again.

Today is weigh in day again. I don't think that I lost much weight this week. I watched what I ate and did pretty well with my eating. I did have a pretty fantastic loss last week so I doubt that today will be anything amazing. The team has started to fall apart this week. Half of Project 486 (my dh & I) were out of town all week. We stuck to our new way of eating. The other half of Project 486 (my SIL and her dh) did not eat well. It makes me worry. I know that I have it in me to complete this weight loss journey even if I have to do it alone. I also know that it is much easier with all the support that we have all had this far. I hope that they find a way to get back on track. I have come to far to quit and I think that they have too. So, until tonight.

No comments: