Monday, October 01, 2007

Stress Eating

Tomorrow is weigh in day and for the first time since Project 486 was started I am dreading it. I have never had a big issue with stress eating until this week. My dad has been in the hospital this week getting a stent put in his heart. Talk about stress. What is there to eat at a hospital any dang ways??? Nothing good and healthy. That's what. I stress ate and felt like crap for it later. I had chicken fingers and french fries. I might as well have gone to Zaxby's. It would have tasted better at least. I felt like giving up after my one bad meal. But that is what I have always done in the past. Instead I had to pick myself up and get back on track. It isn't the stress eating that has always caused me to fail at losing weight. It is the giving up that allowed me to fail. This time I will not give up and I will not fail.

No comments: