Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Eat like crap and it shows on the scale.

I knew that I hadn't been eating right this week. I knew that I hadn't exercised like I should've this week. So why was I so saddened when I stepped on the scale and saw that I had lost only 1/2 a lb. I know that is better than gaining weight. I think it made me sad because I know that I could have done better. I could have exercised more than twice this past week. I could have not had the chicken fingers and fries. I did this to myself and I am tired of being this way so it made me mad when I fell down at it this week. I will get over it and I will do better. I have to.

Now on to the good news in all of this. It brings my one month total loss to...drum roll, please...17 lbs. That is unreal to me. 17 lbs in a month. A month. Can you believe it?? I wish that I had lost more this week but I will take it. Now I have to do it all again tomorrow no matter how bad I want to give up and have McDonald's. I have 138.5 lbs more to lose. This might take a while. :)

No comments: