Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Met a major goal and let down by the reward!

This morning when I weighed in I was very happy. This week I hit the 100 lbs lost mark. When I started this journey I decided that when I had lost 100 lbs I would reward myself with a mini shopping spree. I was really excited when I set out for the mall. I decided to try Victoria Secrets and did get some cute panties but was greatly disappointed that they didn't have any bras that were big enough to fit me. I have no idea why that upset me so greatly. When I started this I was a 46F and now I am a 40DD. I am proud of what I have done so far and I know that I can reach all of my goals but it really hit me hard. It hit me hard that I still have so much to lose and that even after losing so much I can't shop in normal stores. I don't know if Victoria Secrets bras will ever fit me. I hope that some day soon they will but if they don't I can't let this keep me down.

1 comment:

Tara said...

Yay! Congrats! I'm so happy for you and your DH. I got here through 3FC but now I can't find your name on 3FC because after I clicked on your blog, I surfed around on 3FC. Well, anyways.
Congrats!