Tuesday, May 27, 2008

10K and another week in the books

Sunday Jon and I walked/ran a 10K. That is 6.2 miles. We finished it in 1 hour 39 mins. Our goal was to finish it in under 2 hours and we did it!!! Crazy good! We also went to a cook out for Memorial Day. We didn't eat bad and stayed on track. Very proud of us.

We both weighed in this morning. Jon lost 1 lb this week. He is at 226 lbs now. I lost 2 lbs this week and now weigh 202 lbs. I can not wait to get under 200! I think I can do it in the next week or two. My July 4th goal was to weigh 199 lbs or less but I think I am going to meet that goal 2 or 3 weeks early so I am going to have to set new ones. We are rockin this weight loss thing.

We have also walked to the park and back 2X this week. It is a 1.92 mile walk round trip. We get to exercise a little and the kids get to play at the park. What could be better?!? I am loving the exercise that we have been getting lately. It makes me feel better!

No comments: