Monday, June 09, 2008

First week without a post. :(

I am not sure why I haven't found the time to post at least once this week. Summer time is a crazy busy time. Last Tues at weigh in I had lost another 1.5 lbs bringing my weight to 200.5 lbs and my total lost to 104 lbs. That is FANTASTIC! Jon stayed the same last week. He is so close to his goal weight that it has gotten harder for him to lose weight. He will reach his goals. I believe in him. We have really been trying to work out more lately. It seems that my weight loss has slowed to a crawl this week because of the exercising. I don't know if it is water retention for muscle repair or what but it is making me crazy. I know that my body is changing even if the number isn't getting lower on the scale everyday. I hope to show at least a small loss tomorrow but I guess we will have to wait and see. I plan on posting updated progress photos of myself sometime today or tomorrow. Jon took some pictures of my yesterday that I can FINALLY see a difference in. I am so excited about that. We are well on our way. Training for the Peachtree Road Race. Not going to get a good time but we are going to finish it and that is the most important thing this year. We will work on bettering our times next year. Gotta go clean. Post pictures soon!

No comments: