Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I did everything right this week?

I did everything right this week. I stayed on plan every day this week for the first time in at least a month. I worked out more than I had in the last month combined. I really expected a big loss. The last several weeks I have been having lots of little 1/2 or 1 lb losses. So guess what I lost this week. Yep, a whopping 1/2 lb! I am thankful that I lost instead of gained. I just don't understand why I didn't lose more. I was really confident that I was going to post a big number. Weight loss makes no sense to me. When I think I have it figured out my body goes and does what ever it wants to. Ugh. Of course I ate bad last night. Not horribly bad but bad none the less. We had Zaxby's for dinner. I got a Zalad but it had Blue Cheese dressing. Who knew that Zaxby's blue cheese dressing is 6 points a pack??? Yeah, I ate bad. So back on the horse today. I will have a bigger loss one of these days I just have to stay on track. Wish me better luck this week!

No comments: