Wednesday, November 12, 2008

~~~~12's~~~~

I am on cloud 9 right now. I went to a thrift store today to get a few sweaters cause it is getting cold here. They had thier pants on sale for $2.99 a pair. I have been wearing 14's. They only had 1 pair of 14's that I liked but they had 2 pairs of size 12's that I liked. I figured I couldn't beat the price and I would be able to wear the 12's in a month or two. I tried them all on when I got home and the 12's FIT. The 14's are a little baggy and the 12's fit perfect. When I started losing weight I was wearing size 28 pants. My goal size was 12. I can't believe I am sitting here wearing 12's. In 14 months I went from size 28 down to size 12!!! I am changing my goal size to 8's as of today. If I can get to a 12, I can get to an 8!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're journey is so inspiring! WTG on the size 12's! You deserve the victory! Keep it up!