Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Still losing against all odds!

Wow! I was down another 5.5 lbs this week! I am beside myself. I am at 258.5 lbs. I can't believe that I have lost 46 lbs in 11 weeks! I still have 109.5 lbs to lose but this morning I feel like I can do that no problem. I wish that my confidence was always this high! I am proud today. Jon lost 3.5 lbs this week! He is weighing in at 268.5 lbs. This is the lowest he has weighed in at least 10 years. I couldn't be prouder of him! He is my hero. I love that man! He has lost 38.75 lbs! Wow!

I am a little worried about Thanksgiving. It is fast approaching. I believe that we can stay on track during the holidays but I know that it is going to be hard. I am planning on taking fresh fruit for desert and some kind of Mediterranean salad to go with dinner.

In other news--We went to see the Smashing Pumpkins at the Fox in Atlanta on 11/16/07. It was fantastic. I have never had so much fun. We had 3rd row seats!!! Billy Corgan was beautiful as ever. I love the songs that they play. They speak to me heart and not just my head. I love SP! The MIGHTY SP!!!

Jon won tickets to the Mistletoe Jam from a local radio station, 99x. He is very excited! I am too. Modest mouse, Silverchair, Silversun Pickups and The Shins are all going to be playing that night. We are sure to have a great time! It is on Dec 16th. Yay!

My goal for weight lose for 1/01/08 is 250 lbs. I am only 8.5 lbs away from that and I have about 6 weeks left to go. I think I will make that goal and then some! Ok, time is a wastin. Off I go.

No comments: