Wednesday, March 26, 2008

No longer MORBIDLY OBESE!!!!

Wow, what a great feeling. I lost 2 lbs this week bring my weight down to 217lbs. As of this weigh in I am no longer morbidly obese!!!!!!!!! I can't believe I have come this far. I know I have a long way to go but I am well on my way. I haven't weighed this since March 1998. 10 years. Wow.

I am still loving my Nike+ ipod kit. I found out this morning that I can run a mile in under 16 mins. When I first started it took me 24 mins to run a mile. Big improvement.

Last night I noticed that my calves looked smaller so I measured them. One of my big goals is to be able to wear a pair of knee high boots. I have never been able to zip them. My calves were 22" when I started this and now they are 18.5". I need to find out what size they have to be to be able to fit into the boots I want. Something to strive for.

Jon had a rough week scale wise. He stayed the same this week. I tried to tell him that is much better than a gain but I think it discouraged him a little. I am so proud of him. He looks totally different than he used to. He is sexy. He is getting healthier every day. I am proud.

No comments: