Tuesday, December 18, 2007

.5 DOWN

Thankfully I am down 1/2 lb this week. I now weigh 251.5 lbs. I have lost a total of 53 lbs. I know that it could have been more. My stupid drinking Friday night kept it from being more. I learned my lesson though and there will be NO MORE drinking. I counted up my points last night for the drinking and I consumed somewhere in the neighborhood of 100 points in just drinks Friday night. That is sickening. It wont happen again. I am happy with losing 1/2 lb. I am not happy with myself for my bad choices. I figured I was going to gain. Now I have 1.5 lbs to lose by Jan 1st to meet that mini goal.

Now I have to see how Jon did for the week. As soon as I find out I will update his weigh-ins. I have my fingers crossed that he did better than I did.

No comments: