Monday, December 17, 2007

All good things must come to an end!

We have to weigh in tomorrow morning. I am dreading it. I am sure that I am going to show a gain. I was an idiot this week. We had a party Friday night and I drank way to much. I thought it would be ok since I had a few days til weigh in and I have watched what I ate all week long. Outside of the drinking I did very well this week. This morning I was still 1/2 lb above my weigh in last week. Why did I do this to myself? And that is the thing. If I gain this week it will totally be my fault. I mean, yeah sure I am on my period this week which counts for something. I usually retain a few lbs of water during my period but I have always lost at least a little that week too. This feeling really stinks. I feel like an idiot. I have to find a way to pick up the pieces and move forward though even if I do gain. Ugh!

No comments: