Tuesday, December 04, 2007

91.75 Officially

It's Tuesday again. Jon was at 264 lbs this morning. Go, Jon! That is awesome! I was at 256 lbs. So excited. Together we have lost 91.75 lbs. Today is 3 months in. I can't believe that we lost 91.75 lbs in three months together! I know that I couldn't do it without Jon. Taking this journey with him has been amazing. We still have a long way to go but I know that as long as we do it together we can make it. I am proud of us! I am hoping to lose at least 1.5 lbs this next week. That would put me at 50lbs or more that I have lost. That is a milestone I have never reached before.

On another note, I am thinking about opening this blog for others to read. I think it would be nice to get other peoples feedback and comments on our weight loss. I will think about it some more.

No comments: