Friday, December 14, 2007

McDonald's Salad, 1/2 to go before the New Year, & New York!

Lots of thoughts in my head this morning. Lets start with yesterday. I had a McDonald's Caesar Grilled Chicken Salad for lunch. I didn't have the dressing with it because that stuff was 5 points by itself. I think the salad without the dressing was around 4 or 5 points. It tasted OK. Not great but ok. After I ate it my stomach hurt for the rest of the day. I know I didn't eat lots of fat and that is normally the only time my stomach hurts. Later I found something on the WW website about fast food salads turning peoples stomachs upside down because of the preservatives in them. I am wondering if that is what happened to me?

I weighed this morning and in order to reach my Jan 1st goal of 250lbs I need to lose 1/2 of a lb. I have about 2 weeks to lose it. I am pretty sure I can do it. I just have to watch what I eat at Christmas. Wish me luck.

I have also set a new mini goal. We are going to New York at the end of January. I want to be 240lbs or less by then. We are going as our Christmas and Birthday gifts to each other. I have never flown before so I am very nervous about that. I am very excited to though. I can't believe that we are going to New York. We are going to see The Phantom of the Opera while we are there. We are also going to the Museum of Modern Art to see Starry Night. I can't wait!!!

No comments: