Tuesday, April 22, 2008

1.5 x 3

For the last 3 weeks in a row I have lost 1.5 lbs. Not as much as I wish I had lost but it is a loss none the less. I am 4.5 lbs closer to my goal weight because of the last 3 weeks. I will take it! I have 62.5 lbs left to lose. Crazy! Jon lost 1/2 lb this week. He has lost 75 lbs so far. He has 17.5 lbs left to lose. I can't believe how close he is to his goal weight. I am still counting down to 200. I have 11.5 lbs to lose to get there.

I took the week off from running. I have to get back to it. I had strep throat for about a week and now I am having a hard time getting back to running. If I run every day it doesn't seem like such a chore to me. If I miss one day it is so hard to make myself get back to it. I did walk 5.2 miles on Friday. I feel good about that but know that I have to get back on the running wagon. Between putting up a fence here at the house and trying to get unpacked all the way it is hard to find time to run. See, I can come up with a million excuses for not doing it. I just have to do it!

We are doing well and can keep at this! Yesterday was our 8th anniversary! We were both thinner yesterday than when we got married. I am about 25 lbs thinner and Jon is about 50 lbs thinner. Very happy girl, I am. Happy Anniversary to us.

No comments: