Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tuesday again-Big loss for both of us!

Dang, this weigh in was good for both of us! Jon lost 2.5 lbs this week and I lost 3.5 lbs. I am so close to having lost 100 lbs and so close to being under 200 lbs. I have to lose 3.5 lbs to hit the 100 lbs lost mark. I think I can do that in the next 2 or 3 weeks!

We ran/walked a 5K on Sat morning. I couldn't breath very well the whole time we were doing it. As soon as we get insurance (June 1st) I am going to the doctor. I know that a lot of why I can't breath is because of my size but I feel like that should have improved with the weight that I have lost. Instead it seems to be worse. I wonder if I might have asthma. We finished the 5K in 46.30 . That is 2 mins faster than the last time we did it. Our pace was right at 15min/mile. It is getting better just gotta keep at it and breath better.

We are going to make it!

No comments: