Thursday, April 17, 2008

Memorial Day 3FC 5K

Today we signed up for another 3FC 5K. I am sure that we can finish this one even faster than we did the last one. We are going to do it over Memorial Day weekend. I am sure that things will run smoother this time. Hopefully no lost Ipod's or whatnot. I am wondering if we should put Ella in a stroller and take turns pushing her. Last time she walked about half of it and then we had to take turns carrying her the other half. Talk about a workout! It is hard enough carrying my big self 3.1 miles. It is something much worse to have to carry a 32lb 4 yr old for the last mile. :) Love that kiddo. I know that we expected a ton out of her little legs to be able to carry her 3.1 miles but she wanted to try to walk/run it with the rest of us instead of be confined to the stroller. I love the SCT where we went and walked. It is a beautiful trail that used to be a train trussel. The county/city/state (whoever did it, I am not sure) did a wonderful thing when they turned it into a walking/bicycle path. Ok, enough rambling for now. More later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I cannot tell you how happy I am for you and hubby. You are an inspiration to me and to my hubby. Congrats on all your hard work. I hope to follow in your footsteps!
Heather