Friday, April 04, 2008

39 weeks til 2009

Crazy thoughts. I was wondering how many weeks were left in this year and how much weight I can lose in that time. I want to be at my goal weight by my 30th birthday. There are 39 weeks left in this year and then 3 weeks of 2009 til my 30th. That means that I have 42 weeks to reach my goal weight of 149 lbs. I have 67 lbs to lose to reach my goal weight. I only have to lose 1.6 lbs a week. I can totally do that! That makes me very happy! I can see the end in sight, the light at the end of the tunnel is getting brighter!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just stumbled on your blog from a link on 3FC and wanted to let you know that I found your words very inspirational. My husband and I are doing the weight loss thing together this year, and its been amazing to do it with a partner. We are older (in our 40s) and have further to go (starting in the high 300s), but we are well on the way, with my having lost 50 pounds so far and DH down 42. Keep up the good fight! We wish we'd done it at your age. & Congratulations!