Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My body hates me. :)

Ok, so not really. My body is pretty good to me most of the time. But, this week it wasn't nice to me. I ate really healthy all by 2 meals this week. One meal was a planned off meal. Neither were overly bad. I felt like I would lose weight this week. I was hoping to lose a lot of weight since it was my first week back on track in a month. Did I lose a lot of weight? Did I lose any weight? NO. I gained 1/2 lb. Doesn't seem right does it? :) The only think I can figure is PMS caused the issue. Just means that next week I will have a bigger loss. Right? Right? Right!

Today I have been on track. So far I have had my oatmeal and coffee- 200 calories and 2 cups of fresh veggies (carrots, cucumbers, cauliflower, broccoli, and mushrooms- 50 calories with 2 TBSP ranch veggie dip- 60 calories, and 1 marshmallow- 25 calories. So far I am up to 335 calories. I will have lunch around 3:30pm. Not sure what I am going to have. Probably a leftover Boca burger from dinner last night. Yum. Ok, will update later.

No comments: