Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Really? Seriously? And whose fault would that be?!

Yep, that would be my fault. That is what happens when you eat whatever you want to and not exercise at all. You might be wondering what I am talking about. I am talking about the fact that I have only lost 5 lbs in 9 weeks. I am disgusted with myself. I am so pissed at myself right now that I can't even explain it. What am I thinking? What happened 9 weeks ago that made me feel like I could eat whatever I wanted? I have heard so many people talk about how hard it is to lose the last 10 or 20 lbs. I always thought it was hard because they didn't have as much to lose. It is so hard for me right now because I am eating like crap all the time. Today I haven't even tried to figure out how many calories I have had. I am sure it is close to 3000. It makes me sick to think about. I had a long and stressful day and used that as an excuse to eat like crap. Yes, I did ask my husband for a divorce today but that doesn't give me an excuse to eat like I might not ever get to eat again. And that doesn't explain why I have eaten like crap for the last 9 weeks. I think it all starting going down hill when I hit a size 10 in pants and an overweight instead of obese BMI. I have used school, being sick, and the stress of life as an excuse to eat bad. I think I got to comfortable with my size/bmi and started slacking big time. It isn't enough. I haven't reached my goals and I am not happy with my size. I can't do this to myself. Egads. How in the heck do I break through this? I will have a good couple of days where I hold myself accountable and then I go off of the eating deep end again. Hold on, brb.

Ok, I couldn't stop thinking about it so I went and figured up how many calories I have had today. Here it is in black and white for the whole world to see:
Oatmeal w/ peanut butter and coffee 250 calories
Chic-fil-a Grilled chicken sandwich & fries: 700 calories
Dairy Queen Chicken Wrap: 300 calories
Dairy Queen Child Fries: 150 calories
Dairy Queen 1/2 Hot Dog: 150 calories
Stir Fried Veggies: 100 calories
Chicken Fried Rice: 150 calories

So: I ended my day around 1800 calories. Not as bad as I thought but way worse than it should have been. I have got to get a grip or I am going to weigh 305 lbs again. I am not gaining but I am not losing either and I am not happy about that. I want to stay between 1200-1500 calories a day. I think I need to see a shrink. I am having such a hard time with this. It has become a mind game that I play with myself. Why didn't I have this problem the first 15 or 16 months of this journey? BLAH!

No comments: