Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Trying to write it all down

6:00 am: Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal w/ 1 teaspoon of peanut better & 1/2 cup coffee: 200 calories
10:45 am: 2 slices of homemade pizza & salad w/ free Catalina dressing: 400 calories

I will probably have a banana for a snack in a few hours. I will have about 600 calories left for dinner. We are having Red Beans and Rice tonight. For the rice, beans, and mock smoked sausage. I think it comes out to about 450 calories per serving (1C cooked rice, 2oz sausage, and 3/4C beans). That is a lot! It is a lot of food too. Maybe I wont eat that much? Should have looked it up before I put the stuff in the crock pot. :) I will have salad w/ free Catalina also. That will add about 50 calories to the total. Maybe we will have some kind of steamed veggie to bulk up the meal so I will eat less rice and beans. I can pull today out as long as I don't mindlessly snack or add an extra meal to my day. Keep your fingers crossed.

1 comment:

One Pretty Little Box said...

Sounds like a plan stan! MMM red beans and rice! YUMMO