Sunday, July 20, 2008

100 Reasons to lose weight

This is my 100th post on this blog. I will come back and add reasons to this post until I reach 100 reasons that I want to lose weight. Here goes:

1. About a year ago my dad had to have a stint put in his heart. He is diabetic and overweight. It kills me to see him so sick and doing it to himself. I decided then and there that I wasn't going to put my kids through what I have been through with my dad.

2. I want to be healthy.

3. I want to be able to play with my kids.

4. I want to wear cute clothes.

5. I want to run races.

6. I want to climb mountains.

7. I want to be an adventurer and not let my size stop me.

8. I want to turn my husband on and not be so ashamed of my body that I hide it from him.

9. I want to be the me that I know I really am but that has been hidden under all my fat for to many years.

10. I don't want to pass on the legacy of obesity to my kids.

11. I want to look good in a bathing suit.

12. I want to live a long life.

13. I want to control my life and not let food control it.

14. I don't want my kids friends to make fun of me.

15. I want my kids to be proud that I am their mom.

16. I want to be the best that I can be.

17. I want to be comfortable in my own skin.

18. I want to be athletic.

19. I want to laugh and be happy.

20. I want to fit in booths at restaurants.

21. I want to fit in stalls in public restrooms.

22. I want the seat belt to fit around me in the car.

23. I want to fit in an airplane seat.

24. I want to be thinner and healthier than all the people that made fun of me in school.

25. I want to love me.

No comments: