Tuesday, July 01, 2008

2008 is half gone! Peachtree 10K is Friday!

It's official - this year is half gone. In the first six months of this year I lost 50 lbs. I still want to lose 45 lbs. I don't know if I can lose that much by the end of the year but I sure as heck can try. I am going to try. Jon is now 8.5 lbs away from his goal weight. That is crazy to think about. My man is getting healthy and I am so proud of him.

Friday is the Peachtree 10K. 3 days til then. I am excited and scared all at the same time. There are going to be 55,000 people running the race. I am not a big crowd person. I know we can do it and we are going to. Crowds or no crowds I AM going to finish the PRR. I have lost 110.5 lbs in 10 months. I know I can finish this race. It is just a small stepping stone on this journey. This is my journey.

I AM DOING IT AND I AM PROUD!!!

No comments: