Tuesday, July 15, 2008

192.5 and scared

This is the first time I have been under 200 lbs since I was in highschool. That was 10 years ago. I just realized this morning that I should be out of the 190's and into the 180's within a month. I can't explain how good that makes me feel. It also makes me very scared. I am scared that I am going to relax to much and gain the weight back. I am scared that I wont be able to meet my weight loss goals. I am scared that I am going to hate my body if/when I do reach my goal weight. Gotta face my fears and keep going. I can't let fear stop me. I read a blog called "Escape from Obesity" by a lady named Lyn. She is my inspiration on days that I don't think I can keep going. She made me face my fears and prepare myself to handle them as they come along. Check out her blog http://escapefromobesity.blogspot.com/ She is amazing.

I now weigh 192.5 lbs. I have lost 112 lbs. 43.5 lbs to go. Let's see how long it takes me.

1 comment:

Wanna B Losing said...

Hi there! I am fluffnstuff from the choosing2lose forum. I have 3 boys ages 11/8/1. 5th/3rd grades is what they are doing. So what program are you doing to lose the weight? My email is habergang94@gmail.com