Thursday, July 10, 2008

"That's not you in this picture, is it?"

Today I took my ds to register for Kung Su Do at the local parks a rec. I had to show the registration lady my license to prove that we live in the county. She looked at my license picture then at me. She checked the name and address against the registration paper. Then she looked at the license again and then looked at me. Finally she said "That's not you in this picture, is it?" I told her that yes it was. She said "You have lost a lot of weight". I told her that I had lost a little and she wanted to know how much. When I told her 110lbs she starting talking really loud and acting all excited and congratulating me. It was kind of embarrassing but also really cool that someone noticed just from my license. Kinda made my day.

No comments: