Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Ehh...Water weight? Maybe...

This weeks weigh in left a bad taste in my mouth. I only lost 1/2 a lb. I know that is still a loss and I am thankful for it but come on! I ran the freaking Peachtree Road Race! I ate on plan 6 out of 7 days. I walked/ran 2 other days. Of course I did just have my TOM from June 29th til July 4th. Maybe I was retaining water from everything? Yeah, that is what I am blaming it on. It couldn't be the day that I ate way off of plan and ate 2 days worth of food in 1 day, could it? Nah, I didn't think so. Ah well, maybe this week will be better. One can only hope.

Jon gained a lb this week. I think that his was water weight too. He has been doing really great. It has gotten so hard for him to lose weight. He is only 8.5 lbs or so from his goal. I am really proud of him. We are doing it!!!

No comments: