Tuesday, September 15, 2009

It's here, it's here, it's here! & GAG Weigh-in 2

This morning was weigh in 2 for the GAG challenge. I was 180.6 lbs! That is a loss of 1.6 lbs! So far I have lost 7 lbs in this challenge. That rocks! I really haven't done this well all year long. It is crazy what a challenge can do for me. I really feel like I can do this. I hope that everyone in the challenge did well this week. Good luck to everyone.

Gotta say just how excited I am about what is coming on TV tonight. I don't really watch TV. I get distracted easily and don't have much time to waste on it. BUT, I LOVE The Biggest Loser and it is BACK tonight. I have been waiting and waiting for it to come back on. I always get so much motivation from that show. I know that it isn't healthy to lose that much that fast and it isn't something that real people in a real life situation could do but it still inspires me. I will have to record it and watch it late because my son has a cub scout meeting, but I know where I will be late tonight. I will be the one on the couch with my nose in the TV!

6 comments:

Lisa Jones aka "Jones" said...

Congrats on the loss!

Fat Chick said...

Congrats on your loss! You're doing GREAT in the challenge. :)

I didn't even realize Biggest Loser was starting until last night. :) I'm almost convinced that a treadmill in the living room is OK.

Dani @ PFL said...

Oh, thanks for the reminder about Biggest Loser! And great job this week. Keep rockin'!

Laurie said...

Great job on your loss!! I'm sooooo looking forward to The Biggest Loser starting!! :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your loss! I'm already loving this season of Biggest loser!

Arcticmal said...

Congrats on your Loss!! WOOHOOO!!!