Wednesday, September 09, 2009

You lost 101.4 lbs in one week?!?!

I am amazed at the week one results for the GAG challenge. Everyone in the challenge rocks! In fact, in the first week of GAG we as a group have shed an amazing 101.4 pounds! That rocks my socks! I have my fingers crossed that this week will be as great and rewarding for all of us!

Go Team Comet and everyone else in the challenge! Keep it going. We can all reach our challenge goals as long as we stick with it like we did last week!

Team Comet ~ As a team lost 16.10 pounds!
Manda~~ Lost 5.4 pounds and 2.88%
Melisa~~ Lost 5.2 pounds and 2.30%
Laurie~~ Lost 4.2 pounds and 2.19%
Jon~~ Lost 3.6 pounds and 1.53 %
Kim~~ Lost 1.5 pounds and 0.66%
Jones~~ Gained 3.4 pounds and 1.32%
Lanel~~ Gained 0.4 pounds and 0.19%

A little ribbing for Jon. Where ya at? I thought you were going to give me a run for my money. :) I still love you though. :P

Jones and Lanel-Just think, that means you will have a great big loss next week. I know that you ladies can do this. Just hang in there! I am pulling for you.

Good luck, everyone!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Congrats to you for the 3rd highest % weight loss in the WHOLE competition! :) Woohoo! Go TEAM COMET!!

Fat Chick said...

Congrats on your AMAZING loss! You're right, next will be great for me. :) Just an off week for some reason...they happen.